Adrian Lewis is the first player in PDC history to successfully defend his PDC debut World Championship title. The Adrian Lewis gen 4 is the latest dart used by Adrian Lewis in pursuit of his 3rd world title. The generation 4 embodies the integrity and excellence reflected in the partnership of a formidable champion and the manufacturer of the world’s finest darts. This 90% tungsten barrel features contemporary styled grooves along the length of the barrel offering consistent grip and balance throughout. Each dart set comes complete with Target Pro Grip shafts and Target Vision Ultra flights.
90% Tungsten barrels
2ba Soft tip points
Player endorsed, designed in conjunction with 2 X World Champion Adrian Jackpot Lewis
Radial grooves – Precision machined traditional groove grip
Barrel only weight – 16.5gm
Fully dressed weight (approximately) – 18gm
Barrel length – 48.00mm
Barrel diameter – 6.30mm
Barrel Weight: 16.5gm
Full Weight: 18gm
Material: 90% Tungsten
Model: Gen 4
Player: Adrian Lewis
Series: Adrian Lewis
Thread Type: 2ba
Type: Soft Tip Darts
- All darts sold in a set of 3
- Darts with any type of coating are not guaranteed due to wear and tear. Some manufactures do warranty their darts against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes titanium, graphics or any type of paint on the barrel).
- The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color and length upon receipt.
- The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
- Please call with any questions if you are concerned about the components of your dart.
- The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurement is the barrel only and is rounded to the nearest 100th of a millimeter. The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.